Monday, 11 November 2013

Hello I am back....

 Hello....it has been a while!
We have been so busy doing up the Aussie home and the garden .
We have been shopping quite a lot in the city and Geelong to find good stuff for the home,  most have been purchased in the Smith , Lygon and Chapel street. 
Armadillo rug is purchased when I was in Sydney last month but you can get them now in Smith Street. Armadillo rugs are beautiful rugs and you can view more here


Can't believe it has been 2 years ago since we moved to Melbourne from the UK and we are loving it more and more. Melbourne grows on you and has so many cool hidden places.....and of course cafes with the best coffee in the world! My eldest son is thinking to do a Barista course soon, yes!

Weather has not been really good at the moment but that's why maybe I love Melbourne so much! Where do you get 4 seasons in a day? My garden is also doing well with all the rain as you can see on the picture.

See, we have been eating quite a lot from our vegetable patch :)


I have also got a suprise for all of you!
I will do a Book Give Away for all my readers..........
I have been asked a while ago to participate and do a project for Mollie Makes Woodland Friends Book.
The Book has been released last week in London, the 7th of November 2013.
So hope you are up for it .......... I will be back later today with the Give Away Book!
I will keep you posted!

Thank you !



  1.  



2 comments:

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

That looks amazing! And I'm kind of smitten with that orange chair now:)

Theresia (Minori Design) said...

Thank you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails